Vertical meat slicer for obtaining perfectly even slices of bone-in or boneless meat, thanks to the Grasselli multi-blade cutting system.
Extreme precision even for thinner slices, and high yields: a technologically advanced solution for processing fresh meat.
- Optional quick blade changing system for replacing the entire set of blades in just a few minutes.
- No tools needed to prepare for the cleaning process, sanitation and blade replacement.
- Adjustable cutting parameters to allow the maximum quantity of product to be sliced.
- Possibility to slice bone-in meats without chipping.
- Possibility to cut also crust frozen meats with a temperature of -4/-5 degrees.
- Extremely versatile with a wide range of cutting options.
- Cutting-edge design with continuous welding and rounded edges to ensure greater hygiene.
- Special solutions available on request (such as cutting chambers with differentiated cutting thicknesses).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SHEET
- Cutting capacity up to 2,000 kg/h depending on the product conditions.
- Possibility to cut both boneless meats (minimum thickness 2.5 mm) and bone-in meats.
- Sectioned meat pressing system for cutting bone-in products on the BI version.
- NSF certified outfeed conveyor belt.
- Automated blade tension adjustment system.
- Built-in automatic lubrication system.
- Frame in food-grade non-radioactive Stainless steel.
|Height:||1410 mm – 55.50″|
|Width:||986 mm – 38.82″|
|Depth:||1450 mm – 57.09″|
|Weight:||590 Kg – 1300 lb|
|Motor power:||4.2 / 5.5 Kw|
|Noise level:||68 db|
|Working width:||396 mm – 15.59″|
|Maximum product height:||180 mm – 7.09″|
|Minimum slicing pitch boneless meat:||2,5 mm – 0.09″|
|Minimum slicing pitch bone-in meat:||10 mm – 0.39″|
|Air consumption:||30 lt/min|